Thursday, September 24, 2009

22 SEPT

this day is a nice day
i go Sunway Piramid with my friends
first
we go to ZEN restaurant to have a lunch
i’m share a set of food with pei yi
i didn’t eat so much because i’m have my breakfast already
after that
we go bowling
i’m so weak la~
don’t know how to improve my skill
haizz…
then
we go watch a movie
G-force
that is a nice movie.. very funny
and the genuine pigs are very cute
we also buy some donuts in J.co
this is the first time i’m eat J.co donuts
later
we have our dinner at PJ after send yoke hsia and marcus to bandar puteri
they go eat buffet steamboat
me, pei yi and kar kheng go eat duck rice
although i don’t like duck so much
but
i’m so happy have a dinner with my friends......
me and pei yi order this set

this is octopus?? very disgusting...
but nice~

J.co donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment